I’m “it” I guess? So I have been tagged? Notice all the question marks? I hated this game in grade school. I thought when I grew up that these things would go away but I guess not. I am expecting to be sent outside for talking to my neighbor at any moment. Being the graciously good sport that I am and because I happen to like Lucy(the traitor who tagged me) I am going to play along.
Seven Randomly Honest Things About Me…
1. I have a black belt in Tang Soo Do. I have been studying since I was 5. That’s my goofy picture up there. I used to go to karate class while my mom got her nails done next door. It seemed like way more fun than sniffing nail polish remover, a sentiment that changed by the time I got to high school.
2. I am six feet tall and I love every inch of it. If you need me to come over and get something down off of a high shelf I would be more than happy to.
3. I haven’t had TV in my house for almost 10 years. When I moved out of my parent’s house to go to college I couldn’t afford it. I guess I just never got around it once I finally got a job.
4. I secretly want to be a hip hop super star, if only I could rap. I collect limited edition Nike’s and Adidas, like the ones they wore in Run DMC. I heart tennis shoes.
5. I will watch anything with dancing in it no matter how dumb it is. I love to dance and have absolutely no rhythm. I once watched Napoleon Dynamite 7 times in a row trying to learn the entire routine he does at the assembly. I figure if he could do it then I could. I was wrong.
6. I have 6 wisdom teeth instead of 4. I have been telling my Mom for years that I was supposed to be a twin and that’s why I have two extra teeth. She always said that was impossible… until two years ago when she had twins.
7. And finally… I drive for fun. When I lived in Los Angeles I would get in my car and drive all the way to San Francisco and then turn around and come back, for no good reason. When gas prices went up so high I wanted to cry, it was like Daddy took my T-bird away.
Now you know all of my dirty little secrets. Guard them well. I must pass this painful little game on to some other poor suckers. Sorry guys but it must be done. Besides I wanna know all your random quirks too, so serve it up!
24 Responses to “Tagged…Arrgh!”
Leave a Reply
Copyright 2012 - All rights reserved Tula PinkGo to top ↑